News

• Welcome to the GDM Writing discussion board!

Bots-be-Gone! If you want to be able to post on the forums, just contact me, and I'll make it so you can.

No New Posts Contact me in one of the ways below, so that I know you actually have blood.

Not because I'm a vampire or anything. Just because I might need a transfusion someday. You can send me a PM on this site (I'm Daen, but I suppose you could contact Ziggy as well if you want to do it the slow way). You can email me at michgab25@zohomail.com. Or you can just contact me in WoW when you see me speak out. Just let me know your account name, and I'll change it so you can post and such.

2 Posts
2 Topics

Last post by Daen
in Temporary Site Issues
on November 24, 2023, 09:48:37 PM

General Category

No New Posts General Discussion

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

5 Posts
3 Topics

Last post by Daen
in Temporary Site Issues
on November 24, 2023, 09:49:27 PM

No New Posts FAQ

Any questions you have for me can be asked using the forums, but hopefully this will answer some of them ahead of time.

6 Posts
6 Topics

Last post by Daen
in Have you tried to get pu...
on December 28, 2021, 04:57:41 AM

No New Posts New Releases

This is just a log of the most recent updates to my collection, along with the date added.

82 Posts
82 Topics

Last post by Daen
in Drive Part 55 added, 1/2...
on January 20, 2024, 03:13:53 AM

No New Posts Announcements

If anything large-scale happens that everyone needs to know, it'll be posted here. I doubt you'll spend much time here, though.

1 Posts
1 Topics

Last post by Daen
in Missing part of Alliance...
on March 02, 2022, 06:34:55 AM

Writing

No New Posts Novels

A full list of all my completed and in-progress novels (novels being usually between 70k and 110k words long). I cover a variety of different subgenres inside Sci-Fi and Fantasy settings.

0 Posts
0 Topics

Last post by Daen
in Part 55: Innocence
on January 20, 2024, 03:13:00 AM

Child Boards: Threads Part 1, Threads Part 2, Fade, Code, Retrospect, Misbegotten (new addition), Drive (ongoing story)
No New Posts Short Stories

These are various works from over the years, ranging from very short up to about 10k words. Some are deep, some are lighthearted, and some are ridiculous. You decide.

0 Posts
0 Topics

Last post by Daen
in Replaced Discussion
on December 10, 2023, 03:39:36 AM

Child Boards: Ziptie, Beneath the Surface, Judgement, Purpose Built, Heroic, Replaced
No New Posts Fanfiction

Unlike most fanfic, these stories rarely if ever feature the main characters in their respective worlds. I use the universes, and the general plots, but not the people themselves. It's also not the stuff of romance novels, because I'm no good at that. :)

0 Posts
0 Topics

Last post by Daen
in Imposed discussion
on November 21, 2022, 12:49:38 AM

Child Boards: Alliance (Stargate SG-1), Family (The Boys), Legacy of Fury (Grimm), Destiny (See), Imposed (Harry Potter)
No New Posts Starters

I'm placing my maybe-stories here. Most of them are just ideas I jotted down and then wrote into a few thousand words, but if you read any of them and like what you see, let me know and I'll finish the stories.

1 Posts
1 Topics

Last post by Daen
in The Hate Network Discuss...
on December 10, 2023, 03:53:26 AM

Child Boards: The Hate Network
No New Posts Editing Process

This is an example of one of the first long-form stories I wrote, which was really bad. Included are the different versions of the story as I edited each one, and eventually worked up to the final (but still not very good) product.

6 Posts
6 Topics

Last post by Daen
in The Last Fortress Discus...
on December 10, 2023, 03:51:50 AM

No New Posts Daen's Musings

I suppose this comes as close to being my blog as anything will. Content warning: I have some strong political and philosophical views. If you do too, you might want to skip reading these. Or take the chance and I'll be happy to debate you.

32 Posts
32 Topics

Last post by Daen
in Daen's Musings discussio...
on December 10, 2023, 03:53:59 AM

Audiobook Downloads

* Free Audio Book Downloads

Click this link to download copies of my Audiobooks free from DropBox.

19610 Redirects

• No New Posts
  • Redirect Board

Discussion - Info Center

Members

Members List
Searchable list of all registered members.

Forum Stats

Total Topics: 523    Total Posts: 527
Latest Post: "Drive Part 55 added, 1/2..." ( January 20, 2024, 03:13:53 AM )
View the most recent posts on the forum.

Total Members: 15834
Latest Member: BhoblhLip

Users Online

185 Guests, 3 Users

Users active in past 600 minutes:
DanielOrarm, Evasjk, ZacharyDot

Most Online Today: 188. Most Online Ever: 918 (November 30, 2023, 12:21:25 AM)